Christmas Gifts For Dog Lovers & Their
By Adriana Copaceanu
If you have dog lovers in your family,
it’s time to think of some unique gifts you can give them this
Christmas. They will remember this gift for a long time if you not only
give them a gift form themselves, but include something for their dog or
To get your ideas flowing, here are some gifts you can get for the dog
lover: of course, if you can take some pictures of their dog in advance,
many of the following ideas will be even more special.
- a T-shirt/sweatshirt that says “My Dog Loves Me” - they’ll be
proud to wear it.
- a picture of their dog framed in a paw picture frame - there is no
better way to let them know you love them: every time they walk past this
picture, they’ll be reminded of your kind gesture, and that you took the
time to give them something special.
- a collectible figurine featuring their dog breed - this will become part
of the room décor.
- a dog lover’s calendar - excellent gift that keeps on giving: every
month they’ll have a new beautiful dog to look at and enjoy.
- a nice, fuzzy, personalized throw to keep them and their dog warm on
- a cooking book with dog recipes
- dog lover screen saver
Now that you picked a nice gift for the dog lover, it’s time to find
some gifts for the dog. Here are just a few ideas to get your started:
- a plush toy: be it a ball, a bone, or some other shape, dogs really
enjoy these fluffy toys. Some come with a noise maker, but be careful that
this toy won’t become annoying for the owner
- doggy clothing: you may get something pretty, or, if you like practical,
get something warm for the winter, so when they take a talk the dog stays
- doggy treats are very popular these days, and you can find them in pet
stores everywhere. But, if you have the time, cook some treats yourself,
and make a new friend
- treat machine, similar to the candy machines, where you press a handle
and get a piece of candy.
This will entertain the dog for hours and get him a treat every time he
presses the handle. What fun!
- pampering items, like doggie shampoo, a nice brush, and even a nice
So, as you see, there are lots of ways to spoil your dog lover friends and
family and their pet.
Adriana Copaceanu provides people with creative gift ideas that don't blow