5 Father's Day
Food Gift Ideas Sure to Please
The way to Dadís heart is through
his tummy! What other way to profess your heartfelt love for Daddy
Dearest than by gifting him treats and snacks to savor. Here are 5
sure-to-please ideas for Dadís day gifts:
- Barbecue Stuff: Set the grill on fire and have a great time
grilling burgers and hot dogs with Dad in your backyard. But first,
be sure to start the day by gifting him a set of his favorite
Barbecue sauces. Add an Apron and a hand towel to make the gift
interesting and make things easier for Mom.
- Coffee Hamper: Gift Dad an assortment of his favorite coffees
and a special mug. You could even get the mug customized for him. If
you have extra cash, why not make the gift more special by adding
some cookies or biscotti or anything else that your Dad would love
to have with his coffee.
- Tea Gift Basket: if Dad loves Tea, think no further. Put
together a gift basket with his samplers of some of the best teas or
his favorite teas along with tea cups, cookies or mini cakes.
- Picnic Basket: Stuff a picnic basket with goodies for a lovely
picnic in the nearby camping ground or even your own backyard.
Cheese, mustard, stuffed olives, spiced nuts, chocolates, candies
- TV Time Junk Food: If Dad prefers to relax in front of the TV
munching, nothing could be better than putting together some of his
favorite munchy snacks along with a favorite CD. Some ideas are
popped corn, chips, crackers, chocolate bars etc.
to father's day index