Easter Recipes For
The most fun you can have with your
child is creating Jell-O deserts. There is a Jell-O dessert for every
occasion. Children love the color and the jiggle of Jell-O treats.
Make it a fun project to create an Easter Jell-O egg basket. You can
make these fun Easter Eggs using cake molds or cookie cutters.
Color-Me-Fun With Jell-O Eggs/Bunny
Molds – Make these in Pastel Colors for Easter
- 2- 4 oz pkg. unflavored gelatin
- Egg Shaped Molds
- Bunny Shaped Molds
- 8-oz Cool Whip
- Jello-O in flavors of your choice
- Two 4-ounce packages of unflavored
gelatin dissolved in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Fold in 8 ounces of Cool Whip.
- Combine the unflavored gelatin and cool whip 5. Add to 6 ounces of
flavored Jell-O that has been dissolved in 1 cup boiling water.
Pour into molds that are set inside a lightly greased pan.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours).
- Decorate the bunny with shredded coconut, skittles and M&M's.
Fun Ice Cream Bunny
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 pkg. of coconut
- Carrot shavings
- Licorice strings
- On a flat plate arrange 3 balls of
vanilla ice cream in the form a bunny.
- Use medium scoop for head - Larger scoop for body-smallest scoop
for the tail.
- Cover the bunny body with shredded coconut.
- Place carrot shavings (large) for ears.
- Use jelly beans for eyes and nose.
- Use licorice strings for whiskers.
Happy Easter Bunny Salad
- Cottage cheese
- 1 can of pear halves
- Celery stick
- 1 Red Grapes
- Place leaves of lettuce on a salad
- Use Ice cream scoop and place cottage cheese on top of the lettuce.
- Use 1 canned pear half and place on top of cottage cheese.
- Use thin slices of celery for whiskers.
- Place the raisins where the eyes should be.
- Use a grape for the nose.
- Cut the remaining pear in half to
create the ears.
These recipes are fun and will get the
Easter Holiday off to a great start.
Would you like more Kid-Friendly Recipes? Christine
Steendahl – “The Menu Mom” invites you to visit Kid
Approved Meals (http://www.kidapprovedmeals.com)
to pick up your personal 13 week breakfast and lunch menu
designed just for children!